I really really like junko’s outfit
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
what is gardevoir supposed to be? an onion? a SEXY onion??
trying to get how to draw his hair
parenting (brothering?) at it’s finest
Because attempting to animate in the purgatory that is a midway between Sai and Photoshop is akin to sawing off your dick with a nail file, I got around to this last week.
The goal is to allow for viewing of wip animations being made in Sai without having to load the project into Photoshop, Flash, or whatever your external timeline of choice is. Essentially, you export each frame as a .png into a folder and then just overwrite them in the same way when you want to update a frame.
On load it defaults to whatever directory it’s sitting in, but if you want to keep it somewhere else you can select the folder source post-load.
Images are loaded alphabetically, so all of these are valid:
- a.png, b.png, c.png
- 1.png, 2.png, 3.png
- Frame1.png, Frame2.png, Frame3.png.
It runs off .png files because I don’t see why you’d use any other format in 2014. If anyone desperately wants .jpeg support or something I can add a toggle though.
Image locations are loaded fresh upon each iteration and held within the program so you can add, update and remove frames without stopping it if you want to. This means you can leave it open on a second monitor and have a looping preview without leaving Sai.
Shit runs on .net 4.5 since C# is cakewalk for stuff like this.
warm boyfriend cuddles !! !
this is gonna take years to finish, but it’ll eventually be the despair sisters with a massive monobear teddy u-u
My icon is also the expression that I permanently have on my face.
Used the mermaid prompt on sketch dailies as an excuse to do a nice thing of one of my manatee mermaids. And a manatee! X3 Mixed media on toned grey paper!
i noticed a lot of people having mondo use “aniki” for ishimaru, which is i think an error that was made in the anime? or a misinterpretation but, either way, i made a helpful little guide as presented by 8 year old mondo on the right way to go about the “aniki/kyoudai” thing!
it’s sort of ok for kiyotaka to call mondo “aniki”, since Mondo’s older than him by a couple of months at least, but for their relationship, “kyoudai” is more fitting! just for future reference!
you’ve been hit by
you’ve been struck by